Re: miredo

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 15:15:57 -0600

Pierre Abbat wrote:
I just sent it to pkgsrc-users, and it is also attached. But when I run it, I find that both darner and chausie can ping6 a computer elsewhere on the net, but they cannot ping each other.

Sounds more like a config issue in the miredo setup itself -

Is the config working when you run without the script?

how are the 2 machines physically connected / what is your config
for general networking and miredo?

sounds like a routing configuration issue hmm..

cheers,

- Chris