Pkgin 0.3.3.4

From: Antonio Huete Jiménez <ahuete.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:41:08 +0100

FYI

If you find any failures under DFBSD during your testing, please post them on bugs@, or open a ticket in our tracker http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org

Thanks,
Antonio Huete

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 0.3.3.4
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:25:49 +0100 (CET)
From: iMil <imil@XXXXX>
To: pkgin-devel@pkgin.net

Hi,

I've just commited pkgin 0.3.3.4 in pkgsrc. A last minor bug was still
bothering me: from time to time, i noticed some packages were tagged as
"to-upgrade" more than once. This issue is now fixed, if you could run
some torture tests i'd be more comfortable to ask for a pull-request.

As planned, i will branch PKGIN_0_4 this week end, the main focuses are :

.  Kick out SQLite dependency
.  Merge bapt's 0-copy patches
.  Merge MINIX patches

Please keep me posted if anything fails.

Cheers,

Emile "iMil" Heitor <imil@XXXXXX>                                  _
                    http://gcu-squad.org           ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                                    - against HTML email  X