Re: Setting terminal in single user mode

From: Francisco Reyes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 12:11:51 -0500

Pierre Abbat writes:

ee is also an editor in DragonFly, but it's in /usr/bin, whereas mined is in /bin, so it can be used when /usr isn't mounted.

Hmm.. Why not have ee in /bin then?
I am just thinking that one set of likely users to try/use DragonFlyBSD will be FreeBSD users. I think many (most?) new users coming from FreeBSD will not know about mined. Is mined used by other BSDs?