Re: kdebase-workspace4 error gmake[1]: *** [libs/ksysguard/processcore/CMakeFiles/ksysguardprocesslist_helper.dir/all] Error 2

From: Siju George <sgeorge.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:14:31 +0530

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Alex Hornung <ahornung@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have answered this question quite often on this mailing list. Kde4 as in
> pkgsrc doesn't compile on DragonFly.  I have submitted patches upstream to
> kde a few months ago.

I searched and got

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~alexh/kdebase-workspace4.patch

from

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/users/2010-01/msg00030.html

but that patch URL gives http 404 error.

Why cant't it be committed directly to the dragonfly-pkgsrc branch?
Well I don't know much about this but I thought dragonfly-pkgsrc
branch was made just for this?

thanks :-)

--Siju