Re: How to test and debug Dragonfly BSD?

From: "<Marcin Ropa>" <marcinropa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:49:28 +0100

Hi again,

I have acquainted myself with list of tasks and bugs.:
(
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/gsocprojectspage/ ,
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/ProjectsPage/ ,
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/researchprojectspage/ ,
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/
)
Some of them are assigned to a developer. Does it mean that if
task/bug isn't assigned to any person nobody works on it or just
web-page is not updated too often? I would like to avoid duplicating
work. For example: "Make DragonFly NUMA-aware" or "Update our
interrupt routing and PCI code".
I try find something for me, what helps me get to know more about
dfbsd and its architecture.

P.S.
Off topic question.: Is it safe to entrust my data to hammer files
system? I don't have experience with it but i see it still under heavy
development.

P.S.2
Did i mention that English is not my mother tongue, so i apologize for
grammar mistakes and misspell. ... on IRC too. :)

Greetings
Marcin