HEADS UP - Changes to APIC_IO in master

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 12:50:45 -0800 (PST)

    For people tracking master please note that we have removed the
    APIC_IO kernel config option.  It is now a tunable which defaults
    to enabled.

    If you are tracking the master branch and your system will not boot
    with APIC_IO you need to place the following tunable in your
    /boot/loader.conf:

	hw.apic_io_enable=0

    This change gets us closer to being able to boot a SMP build on a UP
    machine, which will reduce confusion in later releases.  We aren't
    quite there yet.

					<dillon@backplane.com>