Re: MC not starting

From: Tomas Bodzar <tomas.bodzar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 20:10:13 +0100

2010/11/4 Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp_o2@o2.pl>:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote in September a post etitled "Unknown terminal: cons25" in
> DragonFly BSD" (in point 3):
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@crater.dragonflybsd.org/msg10993.html
>
> that:
> "Why mc says "Unknown terminal: cons25"? I'm not able to run mc at
> present. See: http://pp.blast.pl/www.png/dfbsd/df_10.png";

Don't use VirtualBox, it simply sucks and not only for BSD systems

> See the present screenshot (the message is the same):
> http://pp.blast.pl/www.png/dfbsd/df_13.png

You don't have df_13.png in your directory

> What to do next?
>
> I installed DFly in VBox using "NetBSD (64bit)" template to play
> around with the system. During installation I set language options to
> iso.8859-2 and pl-aware whenever possible.

Again, don't use VirtualBox which really sucks. And more specifically
if you are testing Dfly, then you can't use NetBSD, FreeBSD or any
similar as Dfly is not any of  them. Use simply Other.