Re: hammering the drive

From: Tomas Bodzar <tomas.bodzar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:25:53 +0300

A lot. I've hit same issue during 'hammer prune-everything' , 'hammer
synctid' , 'hammer reblock'. Anyway it is vm so I expect less problems
on real machine and those jobs are really I/O intensive for disk so
that's why it's started by default during night.

--
“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” —The Joker