Firefox Crashes continously , xulrunner & bzip2 core dump available on leaf

From: Siju George <sgeorge.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:45:36 +0530

Hi,

Firefox installed from Q2 packages using pkgin started crashing on my
GENERIC.MP i386 kernel.

On leaf you can get xulrunner core dump got after the crash in my (
sgeorge) crash folder.

When I tried to bzip2 -9 the xulrunner.core I got a bzip2 core dump.

both are uploaded into the crash folder on leaf.

Fireox exited continously 3 times and the fourth time I tried to start
it the system freezed.
Could npt get a system coredump because the key board was not working
at that time :-(

thanks

-Siju