Re: mounting linprocfs

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 06:13:13 +0200

On 10/10/2010 18:18, Pierre Abbat wrote:
When I boot the laptop, it first mounts -a, then loads the Linux ABI
module. /etc/fstab contains a line "proc /compat/linux/proc linprocfs", but
that doesn't mount automatically because linprocfs isn't available until the
module is loaded. So I have to mount it manually. What's the fix?

How do you load the module? If via /boot/loader.conf, it should all be there at mount time.

Regards,
Sascha