Re: Sub-project donation

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:40:38 -0400

On Sat, September 25, 2010 3:27 pm, Waldemar Bergstreiser wrote:
>   Hi folk,
>
> I would like to support some sub-projects by a small donation and I have
> seen a "code bounty" page
> but it seems that "bountys" can be set only by a developer. Did you
> already considered opening sub-project related donation for public. And
> probably some voting system can also be very useful.
> Anyway, a main question: how can I make a donation for a hammer
> improvement, e.g. compression or dedupe?

The names on the bounty page are added as people want to do it - the money
amounts are up to the person adding it, and you don't have to be a
developer.  It's a wiki, so you can add your own name there too.  (Make
sure there's contact information, so if/when a project is done, you can be
reached.)

And, thanks!