Re: Weird entry in ISO

From: Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp_o2@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:02:14 +0200

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 07:27:20 -0600
"Samuel J. Greear" <sjg@evilcode.net> wrote:

> 2010/9/24 Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp_o2@o2.pl>:
> > On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:43:26 +0100
> > Alex Hornung <ahornung@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a very specific and very good reason why the Unix community
> has this attitude and it has prevailed for so long. Did you ever
> consider what it might be?
>
> Importing software and even seemingly simple defaults, like making
> software required for things like our LiveDVD, increases our
> maintenance burden. Our maintenance burden is already too high.
>
> Sam

Thanks Sam. No more question then from my side concerning additional
software.

I hope the DF installation will always work. And me naiive thought
adding mc and lynx would be a trivial task, well, they say that man
learns through all his life. ;-)

Regards

--
Przemysław Pawełczyk (P2O2) [pron. Pshemislav Paveltchick]
http://pp.blast.pl, pp_o2@o2.pl