Update on release timing

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:05:27 -0700 (PDT)

    Our 2.8 release got pushed back by 2 weeks or so due to the recent big
    MP pushes (much of which was my doing :-)).  We expect to freeze and
    start release testing in a week or so, and then release no later than
    the 15th of October.  Some of it will depend on the pkgsrc quarterly
    timing as well.

    The work is going extremely well.  We have whacked a ton of issues and
    have made progress on numerous other loose ends.

					<dillon@backplane.com>