Re: Why did you choose DragonFly?

From: Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp_o2@xxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:51:47 +0200

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:33:28 -0600
"Samuel J. Greear" <sjg@evilcode.net> wrote:

> This mail is intended for the infrequent responders and lurkers on the
> list just as much as the regular posters.
>
> What has drawn you to use the DragonFly BSD operating system and/or
> participate in its development by following this list? Technical
> features, methodologies, something about the community? I suspect the
> HAMMER filesystem to be the popular choice, but what other features
> affect or do you see affecting your day to day life as an
> administrator, developer, or [insert use case here], now or in the
> future?

Hi Sam,

A question for a question.

Why _no one_ answered my question concerning DF BSD contained in my
post:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/users/2010-07/msg00091.html

What did I do wrong?

I thought them over before I gathered enough temerity to ask here for
anything.

Why do you ask me -"a lurker" - to answer your questions when you
(plural) are treating "the lurkers" that way?

Regards

--
Przemysław Pawełczyk (P2O2) [pron. Pshemislav Paveltchick]
http://pp.blast.pl, pp_o2@o2.pl