Re: Heads up: Binary packages updated

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:22:43 +0200

On 8/25/2010 21:04, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On Wed, August 25, 2010 8:36 am, Dennis Melentyev wrote:
Hi Justin,

The listing of Avalon's i368/2.7/stable/All: http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/packages/i386/DragonFly-2.7/stable/All/
[snip]
Seems to be a little bit short...
Is it still in progress? Or am I waiting in a wrong place?

My bad; I saw the build had concluded but the null mount where it's copied over (since that build happens on that same machine) wasn't set up. I'm moving the files over now; should be as expected in a little bit.

Then next time it should be verified that all packages are really there before announcing.

Sascha