Logo Usage Request

From: Jim Brown <jimbyg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:35:25 -0400

Hello All,

I've been referred here to ask for permission to use the DragonFly BSD logo.

Background- I'm with the BSD Certification Group.  We are putting together
the BSD Professional exam and we will be using the AQEMU program for
managing virtualized sessions for the lab exam. AQEMU can display icons
of the operating systems it manages.  Unfortunately there is no icon for
DragonFly BSD.

I've managed to make a logo and integrate it with our own distribution of AQEMU
that we will be using for the lab exam.  See the following URL for a
screen capture:
http://sixshooter.v6.thrupoint.net/dfly/aqemu.png

It is this use of the logo that I'm requesting permission to use.  Please let me
know if this use meets your approval.

Best Regards,
Jim Brown
BSD Certification Group

PS- The BSDP lab exam will be available sometime in Q1 of 2011.
We will announce the exam when it becomes available.

URLs if you are interested:
AQEMU:  http://sourceforge.net/projects/aqemu/
BSDCG:  http://www.bsdcertification.org
BSDP:     http://bsdwiki.reedmedia.net/wiki/BSDP.html