Threading & Mozilla/GTK

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 01:21:24 -0500

Hello all,

Wondering if someone could refresh me on what
my threding symlinks should be pointing to

(2.6/i386, but in general if there are differences)

My /usr/lib/libpthread.so was poitned to libc_r,
which I thought was old..

And I'm thinking this might be related to lots of gtk crashes
that I've been having in the threading lib, but not elsewhere..
(as I've built on _xu symlinked box, but ran on _r box)

also, if someone could please check w/r/t 'implementation notes'
in pthread(3), any needed changes to the manual I'll be glad to update

thanks!

- Chris