Re: Abnormal termination of greeter

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:41:03 -0700 (PDT)

:
:On Thursday 29 July 2010 21:06:38 Samuel J. Greear wrote:
:> Upgrade to master? full pkgsrc upgrade? What did you upgrade and from
:> what version(s) to what version(s)?
:
:Full pkgin upgrade. I updated a few days ago. How do I find the version number
:of the repository?
:
:Pierre

    There could be an issue with the pkgsrc branch being used for the
    automatic pkgsrc builds, I haven't gone through them all to determine
    what branch they are building from recently.

					<dillon@backplane.com>