Abnormal termination of greeter

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:43:20 -0400

I did a full upgrade today, then tried to log in and got "Abnormal termination
of greeter". I rebooted and got the same error. kdm is still running. I
logged in at the console and ran startx; it said "kde4: not found" and threw
me out of X. All the KDE packages I noticed in the upgrade are version
3.something. What gives?

Pierre
--
lo ponse be lo mruli po'o cu ga'ezga roda lo ka dinko