Re: Is it time to dump disklabel and use GPT instead?

From: elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:44:46 +1000 (EST)

> What evidence do you have of newcomers being "more than often" turned
> away by having to use "archaic tools"?

I visit a couple of Linux forums, and while the word "DragonFly" surely
seems to have picked up some usage in the recent months, I also hear that
they go somewhere else after a brief experience setting it up. Majority of
these people seem try DragonFly because of HAMMER and their aim is to
setup a "backup" box.