Re: questions over dragonfly

From: Tomas Bodzar <tomas.bodzar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:26:34 +0200

It's not because Linux is such a good, but because most of the HW is
just cheap crap and Linux is ok with that status. See eg.
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=125783114503531&w=2
In the end you must buy HW for OS you want to use. If it's not a
choice like for already existing HW then you need to choose OS which
will be running of course. Anyway the golden rule "Use what's
appropriate for you and your use" is still valid. It can be anything
from any BSD, over Linux, Solaris/OpenSolaris to Windows or MacOS.

BTW what notebook do you have?