Re: Memory usage increased

From: "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:28:15 +0100

On 10 May 2010 01:56:09 GMT
Johannes Hofmann <johannes.hofmann@gmx.de> wrote:

> This sounds exactly like what I was observing before
> the read-ahead fix in 69adbed48cd5565446e8013fcc5131405a9e7c05
> Any chance, that you don't have that fix for some reason?

	Looks to be all there.

	Just in case I've blown away my /usr/src and rebuilt it afresh, new
kernels are building now.

. ...

	That didn't make any difference, for now given that this system
really has more memory than it needs I'll just disable the swap to make
sure everything I want stays in memory.

C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun