Re: HEADS UP: BIND Removal. Short instructions for migration to pkgsrc-BIND

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 18:01:00 +0000

Sascha Wildner wrote:
The only question is: Do we want to _maintain_ a drill and libldns in our base from now on? Because that's what we would have to do if it's in base.

there needs to be some way to verify DNS out of the box. period. without pkgsrc. period. this is non optional, IMHO.

otherwise I might as well port System-III unix and start UUCPing my email with a 300bps acoustic coupler..

kernel!dragonfly!ucbvax anyone?