Re: Insufficients buffers for rebalance

From: Dylan Reinhold <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:17:10 -0700

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Don't bother trying to rebalance.  It won't actually hurt the filesystem
    much to not rebalance.  The rebalancer needs a lot of buffer cache
    buffers to operate at the moment and there's no easy solution other
    then to add memory.

-Matt
Matt,
I get this with even 512MB of ram, as it does not seem to be something we need people to worry about can we subdue the message unless vfs.hammer.debug.general is 0x0080??
0x0080 might not been the correct one to use, but seemed to be popular, is there a list of reasons for each one used in debug_general?

Attached is a patch.

Thanks,
Dylan