Minimum size for a hammer file system?

From: Colin Adams <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 08:19:19 +0100

I thought I had previously seen (on this mailing list) advice that hammer was designed for use on 500GB systems or bigger. Accordingly, as I only have a 160GB drive, I am not using it.

But just now (after reading some of today's messages), I took a look at http://www.dragonflybsd.org/hammer/ to learn more about hammer. There is says it is designed to be used on 50GB or more. So was I misreading earlier, or have improvements meant it is now practical for smaller file systems?

--
Colin Adams
Preston, Lancashire, ENGLAND