problems after pkgin fug: konqueror crashes

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 01:15:21 -0400

I did a full upgrade and tried to run konqueror. I got these errors:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.2: Shared object "libSM.so.6.0.0" not found, required
by "libXmu.so.6"
The actual version is 6.0.1. I made a symlink.

Shared object "libfontconfig.so.1.3.0" not found, required by "libXft.so.2"
The actual version is 1.4.4. I made a symlink.

Shared object "libfreetype.so.6.3.18" not found, required by "libXft.so.2"
The actual version is 6.3.22. I made a symlink.

This time Konqueror came up, but as soon as I tried to load a site, it crashed
with this error:
Wrong JPEG library version: library is 80, caller expects 70
I thought I upgraded everything, including Konqueror. Konqueror is dated
January 18, so it can't have been built since 2.6 came out. Many of the
packages said they're built for 2.4, even as they were upgrading.

Pierre
--
Jews use a lunisolar calendar; Muslims use a solely lunar calendar.