CD boot panic (2.6.1)

From: "Kiril Mitev" <kiril@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:21:19 +0100

Greetings list,

Just tried the 2.6.1 boot CD on my "just a random desktop" box which panicked.
Follows is an abbreviated hand-scribed verion of the screen messages:

. ..stuff...
ata6: <ATA channel 0> on atapci3
ata7: <ATA channel 1> on atapci3
panic: ohci_add_done: addr 0x7b4c6f90 not found
Trace beginning at frame ...
panic(...) at panic+0x8c
panic(...) at panic+0x8c
ohci_intr1(...) at ohci_intr1+0x403
ohci_intr(...) at ohci_intr+0x7e
ithread_handler(...) at ithread_handler+0x91
lwkt_init(...) at lwkt_init
Debugger("panic")
Stopped at Debugger+0x35:
   movb    $0,in_Debugger,4309

dfly sans ACPI does not boot, either.

I got curious and tested with fbsd8, nbsd502, and obsd46, all eventually
submitted and got as far as a recovery/fixit/etc shell prompt.
(side note, blue background for console text is horrible)

The box itself unfortunately does not have non-windows disk space
available to it, but I am more than happy to fiddle with things if
more info is asked for.

Intel 32 bit core2 quad CPU (Q6600) on an nVidia motherboard

thanks in advance for any assitance the list can provide

KM.