Re: rsyncd snapshots module on avalon

From: Antonio Huete Jimenez <ahuete.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:08:24 +0100

Justin,

As far as I know Simon placed the build scripts on avalon so we could
finish configuring them, thus producing daily snapshots on it.
Once this is configured, i386 snapshots will be available. Also x64
snapshots were being built in pkgbx64, they were failing lately due m4
breakage but now that it is fixed they should be fine.

So basically I think this snapshot module should be enabled again.

Cheers,
Antonio Huete