Re: DVD that other computers can't play

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 08:28:18 -0500

On Sunday 07 February 2010 03:24:33 Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
> 	Eeek vlc has no dependency on kdegraphics here.

I updated pkgsrc before trying to install it. The current version of vlc
depended on an updated version of some library, which caused something in kde
to have to be upgraded, which failed. There is now a vlc in pkgin, which I'm
trying to install, but I get this error:
pkgin: could not stat url:
http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/packages/i386/DragonFly-2.5/stable/All/libdca-0.0.5.tgz:
Not Found

Pierre