RE: kde-workspace4 on DragonFly

From: "Alex Hornung" <ahornung@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 07:25:37 -0000

: I've been trying to update my workstation to kde4 but the last package
: kde-workspace4 fails to build with this error:
:
: http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/reports/20091123.0451/kdebase-
: workspace4-4.3.1/build.log
:
: Is this difficult to fix?
:
: Thanks,
: Petr

Absolutely not and I already submitted a patch[1] to Hasso a few months ago
(~ September). Don't know what happened to it. For the time being, just
apply the patch and be happy :)

It would be good if someone could make sure that this patch *REALLY* makes
its way upstream now, as I don't have the time right now to follow up on
this.

Cheers,
Alex Hornung

[1]: http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~alexh/kdebase-workspace4.patch