Re: packages not available as binaries, encountered when installing kdevelop

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 21:18:55 -0500

On Saturday 26 December 2009 20:24:52 niklasro.appspot.com wrote:
> cancel all in 1 and fuse failures one each time works here with bmake
> reported to dragonflybsd.org/niklas languagepack disponible (.po and
> .mo) looking for how bsd does it now using gettext to store all human
> language. cheers Holger Niklas

Sorry, I don't understand. Can you state that in another language? I can parse
most languages in the Italo-Western Romance and West Germanic families, and
can probably make sense of Greek too.

There is a package p5-Digest-MD5, but there is no package
p5-Digest-MD5-[0-9]*. Similarly for texlive-pdftools.

Pierre

--
Don't buy a French car in Holland. It may be a citroen.