Re: 2.0 packages being removed from avalon

From: Jordan Gordeev <jgordeev@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 23:31:05 +0300

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
It is really bad to keep around packages we don't build anymore, because they get outdated and accumulate security problems. And we don't have the resources to keep building packages.

I think we should keep around what we can build for at the moment, and not a bit more.

DragonFly releases get outdated too, and accumulate security problems. I think we should delete their ISO's from our mirrors.