Re: Which graphics card for dual display?

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:42:32 +0200

elekktretterr@exemail.com.au wrote:
Im going to be setting up a new workstation with 2x 19inch LCD displays
using DVI. Which graphics card should I get that would work well in DF,
any ideas?

nvidia, the binary driver works quite well. I do have problems when using more than 2GB of RAM though, but it seems that this also happens on FreeBSD.

cheers
 simon