Re: Various laptop questions

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:03:53 +0200

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
We used bittorrent on previous releases; I don't think there's any active
right now, but it certainly can't hurt.

It turned out that there are enough mirrors to sustain the ISO downloads without problems - so serving torrents is just more complexity. Also there are not enough active concurrent downloaders.

cheers
  simon

--
  <3 the future  +++  RENT this banner advert  +++   ASCII Ribbon   /"\
  rock the past  +++  space for low CHF NOW!1  +++     Campaign     \ /