Fedora developer interested in DMA; query about build process

From: Michel Alexandre Salim <michael.silvanus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 00:01:53 -0400

Hello,

I saw DMA mentioned recently at the DfBSD Digest, and it just so
happened that there was a recent discussion in fedora-devel about
removing sendmail from the base install. An overriding concern was
that it would break reporting by tools like cron, even though most
desktop users will not see the reports anyway; but it looks like DMA
would fit the bill perfectly as a local-delivery MTA.

I have question about the build process, though. I've patched some
files to take care of BSD-isms -- having to define __DECONST in dma.h
and removing the reference to st.st_mtimespec in dma.c -- but I'm
stuck building.

I'm using bmake, and get the following:

yacc -d aliases_parse.y
mv y.tab.c aliases_parse.c
cc -pipe -g -I/home/michel/checkouts/upstream/dfly/libexec/dma  -MD
-MF aliases_parse.d -MT aliases_parse.o  -c aliases_parse.c
lex  aliases_scan.l
mv lex.yy.c aliases_scan.c
cc -pipe -g -I/home/michel/checkouts/upstream/dfly/libexec/dma  -MD
-MF aliases_scan.d -MT aliases_scan.o  -c aliases_scan.c
aliases_scan.l:4:27: error: aliases_parse.h: No such file or directory
aliases_scan.l: In function ‘yylex’:
aliases_scan.l:14: error: ‘yylval’ undeclared (first use in this function)
aliases_scan.l:14: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
aliases_scan.l:14: error: for each function it appears in.)
aliases_scan.l:14: error: ‘T_IDENT’ undeclared (first use in this function)
aliases_scan.l:19: error: ‘T_ERROR’ undeclared (first use in this function)
aliases_scan.l:20: error: ‘T_EOF’ undeclared (first use in this function)
*** Error code 1

Where is aliases_parse.h supposed to be generated?

Thanks,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim