Re: AMD64_GENERIC make buildkernel issue

From: Jordan Gordeev <jgordeev@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 15:18:19 +0300

Neil Booth wrote:

Why is JG64 the correct file? I used AMD64 last time IIRC. Both just say Dragonfly/AMD64 at the top.

Use 'AMD64' kernel config file if it works for you.
Also this is not a crossbuild - why do I need all the above arguments?
It is an AMD64 SMP machine.

I did a buildworld without arguments - do I need to redo it?

If you are building on amd64 you don't need to specify the cross-build arguments.