Re: got some strange vfsync messages about dirty buffer!

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:34:51 -0700 (PDT)

:Thank you for that, then i can ignore the SET_MULTI failures :D, Ok then
:i made a good choice of choosing UFS instead of Hammer beacuse my disk
:would run out of space pretty fast when hammer is pruning and cleaning
:up every night right?

    Yes.  Way too fast.

:By the way do you know why i got these messages about vfsync messages
:about dirty buffer?

    Those warnings are typically load related.  They occur more often
    when the machine is under a heavier I/O load.  It's strictly chance.

					<dillon@backplane.com>