Call for testers: acpica-unix-20090521 importing

From: Sepherosa Ziehau <sepherosa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:55:12 +0800

Hi all,

I have merged part of Polakov's acpica-unix-20090521 work:
http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/dragonfly.git/shortlog/refs/heads/acpi
(The top most two commits)

PCI interrupt routing part (including the ACPI PCI bus/bridge drivers)
is not ready to go yet.

It runs fine on all of my testings boxes (the C-state changes were not
tested).  Should be safe to test it.  However, as usual, I recommend
you to keep a working copy of kernel _and_ modules.

Though I am in no hurry this time, I probably will not wait more than
two weeks.  So please give it a try, and let's handle the breakage
before I push it into the main repo :)

Best Regards,
sephe

--