Re: ps2 mouse driver problem -- kernel psmintr error messages

From: Antonio Huete Jimenez <ahuete.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:20:32 +0200

Hi Ed,

You may want to add to your psm driver line (in the kerrnel config
file) the flag 0x8, so the psm line by default is:
     device          psm0    at atkbdc? irq 12

And you should use:
    device          psm0    at atkbdc? irq 12 flags 0x8

Then you have to compile the kernel by yourself, plus this doesn't
warranty to fix your problem though :-)
I think there's another way to accomplish this, but I don't know it.

·Antonio