Re: [issue1357] A cloned tap device patch (for a person to test KQEMU 1.4.0pre1 for QEMU 0.10.1)

From: Naoya Sugioka <naoya.sugioka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 15:33:59 -0700

Hi Sephe,

Sorry for the slow res too.
The response mail to submit@... failed some reasons, also it took me a
few days to realize  :-)

I'll test your 3 patches for a while and your patches (including
'closed-out' flag operation)
work well with qemu/kqemu environment.

BTW, I guess we need a small patch for qemu to open correct tap device
node (ex /dev/tap*0*),
as I attached, but it is another story. I'm appreciate if someone can
take care of the patch, if need.

thanks a lot for your assistance.
-Naoya