Re: Hammer error?

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 01:58:49 +0800

Sdävtaker wrote:
Hello,
I was doing some backup from Machine0 to Machine1 using hammer
mirror-copy and got a suppicious new file called "hammer.core".
Looking around the files it looks like a success copy but i still
curious about this new 720kb file.
Someone can tell me if i need to worry about it and where can i start
checking for errors in case there was one?
Machine0 has DFBSD2.2.0-release, Machine1 has DFBSD2.2.1-release,
could it be the problem? should i just upgrade both?
Sdav

ISTR *several* places where 'tis said hammer really needs to be 'matched'

As you've got 2.0 and skipped 2.1 for 2.2.1, I'd suggest having the odd core dump is b***dy lucky.

An upgrade will probably deliver more immediate 'treasure' than Rikku has time or inclination to bless you with...

;-)

Bill