Re: Sun Virtual Box 2.2.2

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 13:52:53 +0200

Miguel Soares schrieb:
ola Dfly users!

Scenario :  Host Windows Vista Ultimate
                 Guest DragonFly2.2.1 CD version

Goal : Trying to mount a share to connect DF to Windows

Problem : When i execute mount -t vboxsf "c:\DFShare" /mnt/win I get an error saying vboxsf is not reconized.

Anyone knows a solution to this ?

AFAIK functionality to mount vboxsf type shares is part of VirtualBox' "guest additions".

I haven't checked but I'd bet it is only available for Linux.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx