Re: Are the repositories dor DragonFlyBSD 2.2.1?

From: Alex Hornung <ahornung@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 07:21:58 +0100

Hi Jose Luis,

welcome to DragonFly. About your problem; the package you are trying to
install is called py25-libxml2 (or py24-, py23-).
If I don't know the name of a package I normally end up browsing
http://pkgbox.dragonflybsd.org/packages/DragonFly-2.3.0/All/ and finding
how it is called and then using that name for pkg_radd. I'm sure there
are better ways of doing it, but this one definitely works.

Cheers,
Alex