Re: KQEMU 1.4.0pre1 for QEMU 0.10.1

From: Naoya Sugioka <naoya.sugioka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:07:43 -0700

Hi all,

Yes, now I fixed some kemu kernel module codes and which is ready for
your testing.
It works fine under current my environmtn (thinkpat t60p) with
DragonFry 2.3-0-dev host,
DragonFly 2.2 guest.

The problem causing performance issue was in ioctl call with KQEMU_SET_PHYS_MEM.

Pleaes replace attachment with previous my post and build kqemu.ko by
using Makefile.dragonfly

I'd like to know especially it works with USB devices.

Pleaese let me know if you find someting interesting.

thank you for the kindly support :-)
-Naoya