Re: Packages needed to run mysql

From: Colin Adams <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:01:57 +0100

I just found out that it is installed - in /usr/pkg/bin.
And this is on the PATH.

So i don't understand what is happening - if I specify the full path,
the command responds with a help screen.

Is there something special about the PATH for root on DragonFly (I've
just discovered I can simply type mysqladmin on a user account, and it
works fine)?