Re: One more pkgsrc problem

From: Hasso Tepper <hasso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:42:16 +0300

Hasso Tepper wrote:
> OK, I found out which causes this. It builds on machines using libc_r
> and doesn't on machines using libthread_xu.

And switching from libc_r to libthread_xu makes libgweather build fail
with "out of memory" message and switching back to libc_r makes it build
again.

Now someone who understands more about threading libraries and stuff,
please find out what's going on. libc_r shouldn't be removed until these
issues are resolved.

--
Hasso Tepper