Re: Qemu on DragonFly

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:29:32 -0700 (PDT)

:Thanks to corecode for patches. I pushed these into upstream and current
:trunk (rev 6790) compiles and works on DragonFly now. You have to disable
:BSD usermode emulation targets though (--disable-bsd-user).
:
:Please test, report the problems (with patches, please ;) etc. I'll try to
:take care of pkgsrc ports as well if it will be updated to 0.10.0 and
:also trying to push patches into upstreams' stable branch.
:happy hacking,
:
:--
:Hasso Tepper

    Hasso, what's the best way to test this?  pkgsrc HEAD?

					<dillon@backplane.com>