new dflybsd mirror

From: "Sergey V. Dyatko" <sergey.dyatko@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:23:56 +0200

Hi,
I made DragonFlyBSD mirror. The server is located on Europe
(Belarus). Every day at 2AM CET it sync from
rsync://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/dflysnap

At the moment available HTTP and FTP protocols (in the future I plan
further rsync protocol )

Mirror containts:
iso-images
packages
snapshots

mirror is available at the following addresses:
http://mirror.datacenter.by/pub/DragonFlyBSD/
ftp://mirror.datacenter.by/pub/DragonFlyBSD/

I will be happy if I can help this project

--
wbr, tiger