Fwd: EUREKA - was the 'why' of pseudofs

From: Colin Adams <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:22:51 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Colin Adams <colinpauladams@googlemail.com>
Date: 2009/2/18
Subject: Re: EUREKA - was the 'why' of pseudofs

2009/2/18 Bill Hacker <wbh@conducive.org>:
> Proven pattern among Odontata, too:
>
> http://ecoevo.uvigo.es/Olalla/index_en.htm

That should be Odonata (= tooth-jawed) (Dragonflies and damselflies to
the rest of you - i.e Bill is trying to make the posting relevant to
DragonFly BSD).

Incidentally, I looked at that web page, and by a curious coincidence,
I had an email this week from the guy she mentions as her PhD
supervisor - as he is the webmaster of the Worldwide Dragonfly
Association, and I was complaining about broken links.

Anyway, thanks for the link. I knew about the parthogenetic population
of Ischnura hastata on the Azores, but I didn't know there was a
downloadable thesis on the sunject, so I've just grabbed it.

It's really time I actually started using DragonFly (perhaps to port
GHC to it, as I am programming in Haskell these days). Is it available
64-bit yet?