Re: CCC Congress (25C3) 2008

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:38:05 +0100

Jost Tobias Springenberg schrieb:
Hi,
I am just catching up on this list :) so this is a bit late but I will also be there
for the first two days I guess. Do you plan to meet up there ?
That might be a fun thing to do if a few people are there anyway.

Sure, I'll mail you my mobile number so I can tell you where we are.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx